Bryant, Lewis & Lindsley, P.A. occupies the bottom floor of a renovated historic building in downtown Durham, four blocks from the Durham County Courthouse. Parking is available in the municipal parking deck across E. Chapel Hill Street from the Durham Post Office.
401 N. Mangum Street Durham, NC 27701
P.O. Box 341, Durham, NC 27702
P: (919) 688-6341
F: (919) 688-6343
Directions from Raleigh & points East
- I-40 West to the Durham Freeway (NC-147) via Exit 179B.
- Take the Roxboro Street Exit (Exit 12B) and merge right at bottom of the hill to enter Roxboro Street.
- Take the Morgan Street split off Roxboro (slight left). Turn left onto N. Mangum Street. The office is in the bottom floor of the brick building on the corner of N. Mangum Street and E. Chapel Hill Street.
- Turn right onto E. Chapel Hill Street. Turn left into the municipal parking deck across from the Durham Post Office. Walk east on Chapel Hill Street to the office on the corner of E. Chapel Hill Street and N. Mangum Street.
Directions from Greensboro & points West
- I-40/85 East to I-85 North toward Hillsborough (keep left at the 40-85 split).
- Take exit 172 to merge onto NC 147 South toward Durham/Research Triangle Park/Downtown.
- Take exit 13 for Chapel Hill Street and turn left at the light onto Chapel Hill Street.
- Proceed on Chapel Hill Street past the Durham Mariott on the left. Look for the Durham Post Office on the left.
- Make a right into the municipal parking deck across from the Durham Post Office.
- After parking, walk through the parking deck back to Chapel Hill Street. Cross Chapel Hill Street and turn right. The office is in the bottom floor of the brick building on the corner of E. Chapel Hill Street and N. Mangum Street, one block up from the parking deck.